Responsible for data precessing:
5038 GV Tilburg
I appreciate your interest in my services. The protection of your privacy is very important to me. Therefore, I inform you below in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Acess data and hosting
You can visit my website without providing any personal information. Every time you visit a website, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the request.
2. Collected data and their processing
I collect personal data when you write me an email or contact me via my contact form, when you are interested in my services or when you use my services. Below you will find an overview of the personal data I process:
- First and last name
- Email adress
- Telephone number
- Account number
3. Purpose of data storage
I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to contact you by email or telephone in relation to your enquiry.
- To be able to invoice you after a service has been provided.
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to provide my services.
- To provide you with goods and services.
- To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- To process personal data when I am required to do so by law, such as the data I need to file my tax return.
4. Duration of data storage
I do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which your data is collected. A retention period of 2 years applies to personal data.
5. Passing on personal data to third parties
I will only pass on your data to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement or to fulfil a legal obligation.
6. Contact options and your rights
You have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by
Please send your consent or objection to a certain use of data directly to me via the contact details provided.